Re: [INTERFACES] Naming of the PostreSQL ODBC .dll file

From: Scott Tomer x6214 Austin <stomer(at)bmc(dot)com>
To: julie(at)hub(dot)org
Cc: byronn(at)insightdist(dot)com, pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] Naming of the PostreSQL ODBC .dll file
Date: 1998-04-18 02:59:34
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

On Fri, 17 Apr 1998 julie(at)hub(dot)org wrote:

> The last time I made mumblings of droping 16 bit support I got
> roasted pretty good. There seem to still be a lot of 16 bit users out
> there that would like to use the driver.
>
> Julie

Could someone forward this to the old list; I'm sorry that I do not remember
the address. It is just that I know not all members of the old PostODBC
list have migrated to this one, and there may be many of those that have
viewpoints on this issue.

I, myself, would not have a problem with dropping 16bit; however, I realize
not all have windoze users have buckled under the enourmous pressure from
MS to convert to 95.

Scott