Does PstgreSQL run on the Cray XMT?

From: Dave Strenski <stren(at)cray(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Dave Strenski <stren(at)cray(dot)com>
Subject: Does PstgreSQL run on the Cray XMT?
Date: 2010-05-21 20:01:00
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hello,

I work for Cray, the supercomputer company, and we have a new machine
that has some unique remote memory latency hiding features and a very
large shared memory. <www.cray.com/products/xmt>

I'm new to datebases, but would like to try and port PstgreSQL to
this machine. First, has anyone else looked at PstgreSQL on the
Cray XMT? Second, where can I get a tar ball of the source and some
instructions on how to compile the code?

Strenski