Re: DRI in Docs?

From: Rich Shepard <rshepard(at)appl-ecosys(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: DRI in Docs?
Date: 2007-04-29 14:27:14
Lists: pgsql-general

On Sun, 29 Apr 2007, Alexander Staubo wrote:

> The closest counterpart to MS SQL Server's DRI is the "references"
> permission:
> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.2/interactive/sql-grant.html

Alexander,

Thank you. I never before was aware of DRI, but Joe Celko mentions it
several times in his book, "SQL Programming Style." I searched with Google
and found a couple of hits that were postgres specific so I went looking in
the docs to learn what it is and where it is. Couldn't find it.

From your response I see that it's probably not of great importance to me
in my current project.

Thanks very much,

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D. | The Environmental Permitting
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. | Accelerator(TM)