Re: Porting Applications to Postgres

From: Rich Shepard <rshepard(at)appl-ecosys(dot)com>
To: "David E(dot) Wheeler" <david(at)kineticode(dot)com>
Cc: pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Porting Applications to Postgres
Date: 2006-08-21 21:35:13
Lists: pdxpug

On Fri, 18 Aug 2006, David E. Wheeler wrote:

> So: Try pgsql-advocacy. Subscribe here:

The upshot was to try the XRMS folks again. So I did. The two main
developers are both looking for gainful employment as the project's main
sponsor is in the process of going out of business.

The forum thread that XRMS works with postgres was a report based on an
earlier XRMS version; much has changed since then. So, I'll just have to
wait until the key developers are able to focus on the application once
again. In the meantime I'll continue using jpilot and saved e-mail messages
to track my sales efforts.

Thanks,

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D. | The Environmental Permitting
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc.(TM) | Accelerator