Re: Additional Help Desired in Application Port to PostgreSQL

From: Rich Shepard <rshepard(at)appl-ecosys(dot)com>
To: pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Additional Help Desired in Application Port to PostgreSQL
Date: 2006-07-21 19:56:57
Lists: pdxpug

David, et al.:

Here's what I extracted from the last message received from the xrms
developer before he signed off to focus on job applications:

"The issue is specifically with how the SQL statements are crafted, and how
the application expects to see fields returned to it (mixed case vs. lower
case). We use the adodb layer for all our database access."

Suggestions on how to check the SQL statements? Perhaps the error I showed
earlier is a good place to start. I could trace back the call to that
function and see where there's a SQL select for the group.

Rich