PostgreSQL training contract work in Austin, TX

From: Jeff Frost <jeff(at)frostconsultingllc(dot)com>
To: SF Postgres <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL training contract work in Austin, TX
Date: 2005-11-08 22:47:51
Lists: sfpug

I am currently doing some contract work for Pervasive and they have a need for
a PostgreSQL expert to do some training work starting around January. If
anyone is interested in this sort of work, please contact me and I'll get you
in touch with the correct people at Pervasive.

--
Jeff Frost, Owner <jeff(at)frostconsultingllc(dot)com>
Frost Consulting, LLC http://www.frostconsultingllc.com/