Fedora Core 2 RPM of pgadmin3

From: Devrim GUNDUZ <devrim(at)gunduz(dot)org>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)PostgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Fedora Core 2 RPM of pgadmin3
Date: 2004-10-25 09:24:49
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

The server I build FC2 RPM for pgadmin3 was down for more than 15-16
days and I hope to re-run it later in the day. This means daily FC2 rpms
will be built as usual. The server will have a big bw so that it'll be
quicker to upload the packages :)

FYI

BTW: Andreas, I'll submit my translation later in the day, after making
the server up.
--
Devrim GUNDUZ
devrim~gunduz.org devrim.gunduz~linux.org.tr