Re: Is the next meeting going to happen next Tuesday?

From: Gavin Sherry <swm(at)alcove(dot)com(dot)au>
To: Chris Velevitch <chris(dot)velevitch(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: sydpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Is the next meeting going to happen next Tuesday?
Date: 2006-04-27 07:06:17
Lists: sydpug

Yes.

I am just waiting on confirmation from UTS about which room we'll be in.

Based on requests, I've decided to give a kind of contractors/consultants
guy to PostgreSQL. I'll detail the procedures one should undertake when
installing, upgrading and auditing a PostgreSQL system a customer or
employer site.

Thanks,

Gavin