hint infrastructure setup (v3)

From: Fabien COELHO <coelho(at)cri(dot)ensmp(dot)fr>
To: PostgreSQL Patches <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: hint infrastructure setup (v3)
Date: 2004-03-17 08:09:40
Lists: pgsql-patches

Dear patchers,

Well, as the discussion rages over my previous patch submissions, I've
time to improve the code;-)

I finally figured out that there is 2 errhint functions (elog.c vs
ipc_text.c), and the one I'm calling is the fist one, so I need to put a
format. The second appears to ignore it's arguments after the first.

Anyway, please consider the following patch for inclusion to current
head. It validates for me. I need it to be able to go on.

Have a nice day,

--
Fabien Coelho - coelho(at)cri(dot)ensmp(dot)fr

Attachment Content-Type Size
hints_0.patch.gz application/octet-stream 11.0 KB