Re: man pages for v7.4 ... ?

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: "Marc G(dot) Fournier" <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: man pages for v7.4 ... ?
Date: 2003-08-05 17:09:54
Lists: pgsql-docs

Marc G. Fournier writes:

> Just checked the mk-snapshot script, and its copying in the same files ...
> is there a newer version I need to grab, or a make target I should be
> using?

If you feel brave, you can try gmake man.tar.gz just like gmake
postgres.tar.gz, but the result may need manual polishing. (Of course,
you'll also need to install some software which isn't installed by
default. Trace the man: target in doc/src/sgml/Makefile if you're
interested.) I'll look at it during the coming weeks.

--
Peter Eisentraut peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net