Re: SQL99 Hierarchical queries

From: Pavel Stehule <stehule(at)kix(dot)fsv(dot)cvut(dot)cz>
To: Evgen Potemkin <eugen(dot)potemkin(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: SQL99 Hierarchical queries
Date: 2005-02-28 20:08:21
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Mon, 28 Feb 2005, Evgen Potemkin wrote:

> Ok, I'm started porting it to 8.0.1 and will fix this also.
> By the way, did you know any test suit for such queries? To make some
> regression test.

Hello, I can find some examples on internet and prepare regression tests.
I think PostgreSQL can support all syntax H.Q. Is more easy created
question via Oracle syntax, and processing is faster (maybe better
optimalisation now), than ANSI WITH syntax. Can You add support for
clausule VALUE?

Pavel Stehule