Re: location of jdbc.jar

From: "scott(dot)marlowe" <scott(dot)marlowe(at)ihs(dot)com>
To: <roger(dot)stark(at)ntlworld(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: location of jdbc.jar
Date: 2004-03-26 22:15:22
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

On Sat, 20 Mar 2004 roger(dot)stark(at)ntlworld(dot)com wrote:

> I looked hard but could not find a link to the
> postgresjebc.jar file ANYWHERE AT ALL please tidy up the
> site and have a clear link to the location od this file.
>
> I vote the site 1 out of 10
>
> sorry but I have given up on postgres and changed to Mysql
> at least I could easily get the JDBC dirvers

I found it several ways pretty quickly.

1: Entered, on a whim, jdbc.postgresql.org, clicked downloads, picked my
driver.

2: I went into the docs directory, opened the static docs, and did
a CTRL-F and searched for jdbc. First link, clicked it, noticed on the
link to jdbc.postgresql.org, clicked the downloads link at the top, saw
the page of jdbc drivers and selected the one I needed.

3: Went to the first page of www.postgresql.org, clicked on "search", ran
a search on jdbc, first entry was to the docs page that had the "Getting
the driver" link, clicked it, etc...

Sorry you found the site hard to navigate, but honestly, I find it
pretty easy to get around in. Note that I've never used the jdbc driver
before either, and never downloaded it before, and I found it in minutes.