Re: 7.4.1 fails to compile JDBC

From: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
To: <chris(at)goforit(dot)de>
Cc: <pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: 7.4.1 fails to compile JDBC
Date: 2004-01-25 03:48:25
Lists: pgsql-ports

On Sat, 24 Jan 2004 chris(at)goforit(dot)de wrote:

> Hey Kris,
>
> thanks for your help!
>
> The problem is that I'm compiling it on a fresh & clean RH 3.0 ES system.
> There is only the J2SDK1.4.2_03 and the CLASSPATH is empty.
>
> So I'm pretty much stuck here ...

Well, something is seriously wrong there, but I have no idea what. I
don't even have any recommendations on things to try. I will note that
there is really no need to compile your own version of the JDBC driver and
you can simply download the necessary jar file from
http://jdbc.postgresql.org/download.html

Kris Jurka