bug in join?

From: Laurette Cisneros <laurette(at)nextbus(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: bug in join?
Date: 2002-01-02 21:40:32
Lists: pgsql-hackers

We are running the 7.2b4 beta server.

This join worked last week and today it gets and error:

select * from b, d
where b.address = d.address;

It now fails with the following error:
ERROR: join_selectivity: bad value -0.121693

all that is in the pgsql.log file is the same error.

I am working on a reproduction I can give you, but in the mean time I was
wondering if this is a current problem with the server or me?

Thanks,

--
Laurette Cisneros
(510) 420-3137