HISTORY file

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: PostgreSQL Development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: HISTORY file
Date: 2001-12-22 21:41:51
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I've said it before, the HISTORY file really contains a lot of inaccurate
information, not to say nonsense. Plus, I find the sectioning and sorting
to be pretty peculiar.

So I've tried to give it some better structure, correct the mistakes,
improve spelling, and convert it to DocBook in one go.

Attached is the result (only the 7.2 part). Let me know what you think.

Btw., the item "Fire INSERT rules after statement" doesn't sound right.
Rules generally don't "fire", to name one thing.

--
Peter Eisentraut peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net

Attachment Content-Type Size
HISTORY.txt.gz application/x-gzip 6.5 KB