Commit docbook2man?

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Commit docbook2man?
Date: 2001-08-30 14:43:00
Lists: pgsql-docs

Since we're slowly nearing a release, I'm already starting to hack around
the docbook2man stuff again. To produce acceptable results several
patches are required against the upstream release, and I'd like to have
those recorded somewhere, i.e., our CVS rep. That way we can get a few
more people testing the man pages before release.

Should I import the original first and then commit the patches afterwards,
or should I import the patches as separate files, or is anyone keen about
vendor branches?

--
Peter Eisentraut peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net http://funkturm.homeip.net/~peter