DON'T APPROVE PREVIOUS Re: Bug in CAST() with time data types

From: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)protecne(dot)cl>
To: <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: DON'T APPROVE PREVIOUS Re: Bug in CAST() with time data types
Date: 2000-12-15 14:29:01
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On Fri, 15 Dec 2000, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

> Your name : Alvaro Herrera
> Your email address : alvherre(at)protecne(dot)cl
[...]

Moderator: Sorry, I tried 7.0.3 and the bug is fixed. Please don't
approve the previous post.

(Anyway, there's a bug in the FTP site, but I don't know who to talk to
-- do I report it here? It has to do with /pub/latest being a directory
which contains a symlink called "latest" which in turn points to an
inexistant entry. I will appreciate any human feedback on this)

--
Alvaro Herrera (<alvherre[(at)]protecne(dot)cl>)