ANNONCE: OSDN Database Conference Call for Papers

From: Mark Stone <mark(at)osdn(dot)com>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ANNONCE: OSDN Database Conference Call for Papers
Date: 2001-05-03 18:53:40
Lists: pgsql-announce pgsql-general

2nd OSDN DB Summit Call For Papers
September 23rd-25th, 2001
The Westin Providence
Providence, Rhode Island

Authors and Presenters are invited to submit papers for the 2nd annual
Open Source Development Network Database Summit. The Database summit is a
forum for the latest developments in free software related to Databases.
The kinds of topics we'd like to see include, but are not limited to:

Database Internals
Real World Database Applications
MySQL/PostgresSQL/Interbase
Writing Database Applications (frontends, etc.)
Database Programming Concerns
Kernel and Filesystems Concerns
Writing Efficient SQL
Database Administration
Database Hardware Interaction

If you would like to schedule a BOF Session, please let us know.

To submit a paper to the summit, please fill out the form below and email
it to:

papers(at)osdn(dot)com

Advisory Board:

Britt Johnston <britt(at)nusphere(dot)com>
Michael A. Olson <mao(at)sleepycat(dot)com>
Bruce Momjian <root(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
David Axmark <davida(at)mysql(dot)com>
Monty Widenius <monty(at)mysql(dot)com>
Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>

If you have any questions about the conference, please contact:

Chris DiBona
chris(at)osdn(dot)com

Also, please see the OSDN Conferences page for more information:

http://www.osdn.com/conferences

Deadlines:

Abstract Submission Deadline : May 18, 2001
Notification of Acceptance : May 31, 2001
Final Papers/Proceedings Due : August 17, 2001
Show Date : September 23rd-25th, 2001

Please fill out the following:

1....Contact Information

Name :
Phone :
Email :

2....Abstract

Please describe your presentation. Include a small outline if appropriate.

3....By submitting an abstract to OSDN you agree to being added to an event
specific speaker mailing list so that we can send you information pertinent
to speaking at the Summit.

4....Would you like to be added to a low-traffic mailinglist that explains
the conferences we need speakers for? Future CFP's would be sent to you via
this list.

OSDN operates a number of other mailing lists you may be interested in. To
register for a list, please visit the OSDN website for more details.

Thanks!

The OSDN Conference Team