Re: Insalling the ODBC driver on Windows

From: Cedar Cox <cedarc(at)visionforisrael(dot)com>
To: "Williams, Ryan" <Ryan(dot)Williams(at)dat(dot)com>
Cc: "'pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Insalling the ODBC driver on Windows
Date: 2001-04-11 09:14:52
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Yup, this is the right list.

Take a look on ftp://ftp.postgresql.org. You should be able to find what
you need. I think someone is working on updating the documentation /
install instructions too. POSTDRV.exe is the full installer program, but
it is old (use it, then replace the .dll with the new version). All you
really need to do though is plop the .dll in the correct directory (not
sure what it is for NT) and add the needed registry entries. There's a
.reg file somewhere to do this. If it's not on the ftp site I can send it
to you (IIRC it's good for NT too).

(We really need to make these things more accessible!)

-Cedar