can't delete record

From: Cedar Cox <cedarc(at)visionforisrael(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: can't delete record
Date: 2001-03-06 20:36:49
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

testdb=# select * from tblstsc1options where sc1optionid=1;
sc1optionid | sc1optionname | sc1optionvalue | surid
-------------+---------------+----------------+-------
1 | blah | | 1.2
(1 row)

testdb=# delete from tblstsc1options where sc1optionid=1;
DELETE 0
testdb=#

--
I must be really, really tired and I'm missing something. Can anyone
help ;) FYI, I'm on PG 7.0.2.

As far as I can see, I don't have any rules on this table and the trigger
function returns new, not null. This is the table definition:

CREATE TABLE tblStSC1Options (
SC1OptionID int4 NOT NULL,
SC1OptionName character varying(50) NOT NULL CHECK
(SC1OptionName<>''),
SC1OptionValue float4 CHECK (SC1OptionValue>0),
SurID character varying(50) NOT NULL REFERENCES tblStSC1 ON UPDATE
CASCADE ON DELETE RESTRICT,
PRIMARY KEY (SC1OptionID)
);

Thanks,