headers, who need to be installed

From: Peter Vazsonyi <neko(at)kredit(dot)sth(dot)szif(dot)hu>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: headers, who need to be installed
Date: 2000-05-23 08:14:45
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello!

I created a sort list of header files, whos refered by other installed .h-s but
not preset in src/backend/Makefile.
This list based on output of gcc -E ${installed}.h
Can Somebody add them to install-headers target?

I have a little idea, to solve the problem of missing headers
(because i created my list on a linux_sparc, but on other system may diffrent
(I don't know. Realy can be different?))
So what do you mean about a "make-install-headers-with-deps" script?

--
nek;(

Attachment Content-Type Size
install-headers text/plain 1.3 KB