Problem with create user in latest CVS

From: Peter T Mount <peter(at)retep(dot)org(dot)uk>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers List <hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Problem with create user in latest CVS
Date: 1998-12-29 13:04:42
Lists: pgsql-hackers

While debugging the JDBC driver I've come across this:

template1=> create user test with password temppass;
ERROR: Bad abstime external representation ''
*ABORT STATE*
template1=> create user test with password temppass valid until '2000 dec
31';
NOTICE: (transaction aborted): all queries ignored until end of transaction block
template1=> end;
END
template1=> create user test with password temppass valid until '2000 dec
31';
CREATE USER

You'll notice that I had to define a valid until date to get it working,
and that when the error occured, I had to end a transaction, even though
one didn't exist before create user was called.

--
Peter T Mount peter(at)retep(dot)org(dot)uk
Main Homepage: http://www.retep.org.uk