PL_na undeclared

From: John Cusick <jcusick(at)exotrope(dot)net>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)hub(dot)org
Subject: PL_na undeclared
Date: 1999-09-27 16:16:32
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Gentlemen and Ladies,

I patched the 6.5.1 source yesterday to 6.5.2 and when making the perl
interface I get the following error:

'PL_na' undeclared (first use this function)

throughout the make process.

Everything else compiled and passed with flying colors (as usual :-)

I looked through various files but, not being a full-fledged C or perl
programmer, could find nothing that helped, and I have not dseen this
problem mentioned anywhere on tis list.

My system is a Redhat5.1 based running 2.2.10 with updated glibc as well
as perl 5.004.04.

If you need more info, please do not hesitate to ask me. I need this one
for the job and am anxious.

Also, I subscribe only to the digest so if you cc to me directly also,
that would be a plus.

Thankyou all in advance.

John C.
jcusick(at)exotrope(dot)net