Re: New pages and wiki reorg

From: Greg Smith <gsmith(at)gregsmith(dot)com>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: Alvaro Herrera <alvherre(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: New pages and wiki reorg
Date: 2008-04-16 14:57:31
Lists: pgsql-www

On Wed, 16 Apr 2008, Joshua D. Drake wrote:

> We don't want to clutter the front page.

I pushed all the developer info into another layer specificially to
unclutter the front page, so I'm with you on that. But there's some of it
that should be easier to reach, particularly as the wiki gets used more
for commit fests. I was planning to use a bit more horizontal space in
the next front page update, to fit in some more direct links to the most
useful parts of the developer and advocacy areas.