Re: SELECT - ORDER BY Croatian characters ....

From: Kornelije Rabuzin <krabuzin(at)foi(dot)hr>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: SELECT - ORDER BY Croatian characters ....
Date: 2004-05-08 09:54:53
Lists: pgsql-sql

Thanks, but the problem is that I'm not using this database alone and
there exist also some other users; so I've found this locale setings
(lc_collate), but this cannot be changed because some indexes will be
probably damaged.....

so database is not set up properly...... but I've
started to work with this database and it cannot be changed .....so
I've
to found some other solution ...... so if you know if it's feasible to
write some function......

thank you very much ;-)

Kornelije