Re: Re: New version of contrib-intarray

From: Oleg Bartunov <oleg(at)sai(dot)msu(dot)su>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Pgsql Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Re: New version of contrib-intarray
Date: 2001-06-01 16:46:57
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Fri, 1 Jun 2001, Oleg Bartunov wrote:

> On Thu, 31 May 2001, Tom Lane wrote:
>
> > Oleg Bartunov <oleg(at)sai(dot)msu(dot)su> writes:
> > > New version of contrib-intarray for postgresql version 7.1 and above
> > > is available from http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/postgres/gist/
> >
> > I'm going to be making commits later today that clean up the "char*
> > that should be Datum" ugliness in GiST. I think the intarray part
> > of these changes overlap what you've done, so we're facing a bit of
> > a merge problem. You should have let me know that you had more stuff
> > in the pipeline.
> >

> We have been waiting for applying our patch to current sources
> to be in sync. We'll change sources of new version of contrib-intarray
> taking into account your comments.

Tom, as promised, I attached patch to current CVS contrib/intarray -
it's reimplemented to use function interface version 1 and special
treating of degenerated signatures.

Corresponding version for 7.1.X is available from
http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/postgres/gist/
As we discussed previously we don't insist to include it into
7.1.X branch.

Regards,
Oleg
phone: +007(095)939-16-83, +007(095)939-23-83

Attachment Content-Type Size
patch.intarray.7.2.gz application/octet-stream 4.1 KB