RE: Trigger

From: Raigo Lukk <l950681(at)ttu(dot)ee>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: RE: Trigger
Date: 2000-03-07 13:38:54
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi

On Tue, 7 Mar 2000, Andrzej Mazurkiewicz wrote:

> Switch to v7.0 beta1 and use FOREIGN KEY. You will save a lot of time.
> Before you really finish your development there will be 7.0 production (this
> is my private estimation).
> Andrzej Mazurkiewicz

I am now using PostgreSQL 6.5.3 in RedHat 5.2
In my case the upgrade to v.7 is not possible because I am doing it for
university project and in university computers I have no rights to
install stuff :-(

Still, I would appreciate some examples on triggers and procedures as
I will need to write some procedures during this project.

Raigo