Re: getProcedureColumns

From: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
To: Jeffrey Cox <namredips(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: getProcedureColumns
Date: 2007-02-14 17:47:52
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

On Wed, 14 Feb 2007, Jeffrey Cox wrote:

> So in the end, what you are saying is stop being a ninny and fire up more
> versions of the DBMS and properly test this... sorry about that. Do you all
> have a recommended test setup. (i.e. do you have every version up and
> running?)

I'm saying, I know how much of a pain this is to test on all versions, so
if you're not up to it, I'll do it. I'm just not currently at a machine
that has all of them installed. And yes, I do have 7.2 - 8.3dev all
available (and sometimes even multiple versions of them for things like
--enable-integer-datetimes) and the regression tests should pass against
all of them.

Kris Jurka