float8 width_bucket function

From: Jeremy Drake <pgsql(at)jdrake(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL Hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: float8 width_bucket function
Date: 2007-01-02 00:42:19
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I came across this when looking through the patches_hold queue link that
Bruce sent out.

http://momjian.us/mhonarc/patches_hold/msg00162.html

There is no patch or anything associated with it, just the suggestion that
it be put in when 8.3 devel starts up.

Just thought I'd put this back out there now that 8.3 devel has started,
since I had just about forgotten about it until seeing it on that list...

--
Putt's Law:
Technology is dominated by two types of people: