Re: [RFC] Proposed split of -interfaces list ...

From: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: Adam Lang <aalang(at)rutgersinsurance(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [RFC] Proposed split of -interfaces list ...
Date: 2001-01-18 13:53:14
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

okay, so far, its all been positive feedback on this, so I'm going to go
ahead with it ... with one slight change ...

when we did the php list, I did it as:

pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org -and- comp.databases.postgresql.interfaces.php

that way, for email purposes, the address was shorter, less to type in ...

I'd like to do the same with the jdbc and odbc lists, unless anyone has an
objection to typing 11 characters less in an email address? :)

On Thu, 18 Jan 2001, Adam Lang wrote:

> I agree also... I don't do C programming, so a huge chunk of the list info I
> scan and delete. Sounds logical.
>
> Adam Lang
> Systems Engineer
> Rutgers Casualty Insurance Company
> http://www.rutgersinsurance.com

Marc G. Fournier ICQ#7615664 IRC Nick: Scrappy
Systems Administrator @ hub.org