RE: list owner please help me get off the list.

From: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: "Jones, Colin" <CRJones(at)rightnowtech(dot)com>
Cc: "'Oelkers, Phil'" <phil(dot)oelkers(at)experian(dot)com>, Hackers List <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Date: 2000-11-01 22:52:07
Lists: pgsql-hackers

ya know, I always love seeing email's like this ... what time do you
consider to be the end of the day? and going directly to the top means
talking to ... wow, me. and its the end of my day here, and I don't have
you off yet, so now you are in a pickle, no? :)

On Wed, 1 Nov 2000, Jones, Colin wrote:

> I want off this list immediately!!!!!!!!!!! If I am not off by the end of
> the day, I will go directly to the top! Thanks!

Marc G. Fournier ICQ#7615664 IRC Nick: Scrappy
Systems Administrator @ hub.org