New Services

From: Jeff MacDonald <jeff(at)hub(dot)org>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: New Services
Date: 2000-01-12 16:36:22
Lists: pgsql-announce

Greetings

PostgresSQL Inc. is now offering 2 new services.

1: Database hosting
You get full control over your own database
running on it's on UNIX port and IP address.

2: Search Engine Hosting
If you have a large website that needs a search
function, this is for you. Simply give us the base
url and we will provide the approiate html.

* Notice: Billing for both services is base
Database size (storage) and traffic.

for more information please browse http://www.pgsql.com/hosting.html

Jeff MacDonald
jeff(at)hub(dot)org

So long as the Universe had a beginning, we can suppose it had a
creator, but if the Universe is completly self contained , having
no boundry or edge, it would neither be created nor destroyed
It would simply be.