Non-Code Contributing ...

From: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: pgsql-announce(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Non-Code Contributing ...
Date: 1999-07-30 17:25:56
Lists: pgsql-announce pgsql-general

Over the past few years, at various points, there have been people popping
up and asking how they can contribute to the project, outside of coding.

Recently, I've had a couple of people ask about how to go about "kick
starting" a particular feature they are interested in.

Statement, PostgreSQL, Inc now offers the following method of contributing
to the project:

http://www.pgsql.com/contribute

Marc G. Fournier ICQ#7615664 IRC Nick: Scrappy
Systems Administrator @ hub.org