Re: [HACKERS] vacuum updated...

From: The Hermit Hacker <scrappy(at)hub(dot)org>
To: Vadim Mikheev <vadim(at)krs(dot)ru>
Cc: hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] vacuum updated...
Date: 1999-03-29 13:00:29
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Almight Webmaster(s)...please propogate the news!!

We are now officially in Beta.

Release date is officially set for May 1st, no new features are to be
added, only bug fixes from here until then. This time through, I'm going
to be really really harsh...I pull CVS access to anyone adding new
features :) We're already 2 months late on this release, and I'd like for
it to be *smoother* then the last one :)

On May 1st, v6.5 will be tag'd so that work can resume...

Vadim/Bruce...enjoy your holidays and look forward to seeing you both back
:)

On Mon, 29 Mar 1999, Vadim Mikheev wrote:

> So, beta can be started...
>
> My vacation begins today.
> I'll come back Apr 5th and run mooore tests.
>
> There are also some small things to do.
>
> BTW, btrees are changed -> initdb is required...
>
> Have a good days!
>
> Vadim

Marc G. Fournier ICQ#7615664 IRC Nick: Scrappy
Systems Administrator @ hub.org