6.4.2 regression test lockup under OpenBSD 2.4

From: Diana Eichert <deichert(at)wrench(dot)com>
To: ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: 6.4.2 regression test lockup under OpenBSD 2.4
Date: 1999-02-05 22:57:15
Lists: pgsql-ports

Hello

I have installed 6.4.2 on an OpenBSD system. It configure,
make, and make installed with no errors. When I try to run the
regression tests instead of failing, the proceeding, it just hangs until
I Cntl-C. If I comment out the tests that cause failures it runs just fine.

Any ideas on why this happens?

diana

Diana Eichert
IT Manager