RE: ECPG: proposal for new DECLARE STATEMENT

From: "kuroda(dot)hayato(at)fujitsu(dot)com" <kuroda(dot)hayato(at)fujitsu(dot)com>
To: "'tomas(dot)vondra(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com'" <tomas(dot)vondra(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, "'daniel(at)yesql(dot)se'" <daniel(at)yesql(dot)se>, 'Michael Meskes' <meskes(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: "pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: ECPG: proposal for new DECLARE STATEMENT
Date: 2020-10-23 06:25:25
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Dear Tomas, Daniel, Michael,

I missed your e-mails, and I apologize the very late reply.
I want you to thank keeping the thread.

> I'm not an ecpg expert (in fact I've never even used it), so my review
> is pretty superficial, but I only found a couple of minor whitespace
> issues (adding/removing a line/tab) - see the attached file.

Thanks, I fixed it.

> Kuroda-san, you mentioned the patch is WIP. What other bits you think
> are missing / need improvement? I see you mentioned some documentation
> is missing - I suppose that's one of the missing pieces?

All functionalities I expect has been already implemented in the previous patch,
and I thought that only doc and reviews were needed.

Finally I attach new patch. This patch contains source changes, a test code,
and documentation changes. This one is not WIP.

I will try to review other topics on the next Commitfest.

Best regards,
Hayato Kuroda
FUJITSU LIMITED