Re: A progress page with PHP + PostgreSQL

From: "Thom Dyson" <TDyson(at)sybex(dot)com>
To: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: A progress page with PHP + PostgreSQL
Date: 2003-12-15 20:23:07
Lists: pgsql-php

I've never done this, but my first guess would be to send the user to a
temp page after step 1. This temp page would have some animated gif so the
user thinks something is happening (step 3). After a fixed time period
(equal to the loop time on the gif), the temp page auto-redirects to a new
page that shows the final results (step 4)

Thom Dyson
Director of Information Services
Sybex, Inc.