PERL and PostgeSQL

From: "Patrick Hatcher" <PHatcher(at)macys(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PERL and PostgeSQL
Date: 2002-02-24 00:19:36
Lists: pgsql-novice

As well as being new to PostgeSQL, I now find that I have to also learn to
write scripts in PERL (ah,job security!). I've written part one of my
script to ftp a file. I now have start PostgeSQL, truncate a table, upload
my ftp file to that table and the quit PostgeSQL.
Could someone please point me in the correct direction

TIA

Patrick Hatcher
Macys.Com
Legacy Integration Developer