Re: pgadmin 1.4 not remembering password

From: Mitch S McKenzie <mmckenzie(at)unmc(dot)edu>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgadmin 1.4 not remembering password
Date: 2005-12-01 20:26:32
Lists: pgadmin-support

I have the same problem on the latest snapshot 1.5 .

It would be nice if it work but it is not critical.

Mitch McKenzie
Programmer/Analyst
Learning Environment & Internet Services
University of Nebraska Medical Center
Phone: 402-559-9306
Cell Phone: 402-708-1493

University of Nebraska Medical Center E-mail Confidentiality Disclaimer :
The information in this e-mail is privileged and confidential, intended
only for the use of the addressee(s) above.
Any unauthorized use or disclosure of this information is prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail by mistake please delete it and
immediately contact the sender.

Collin Peters <cadiolis(at)gmail(dot)com>
Sent by: pgadmin-support-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org
12/01/2005 11:49 AM

pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
cc

Subject
[pgadmin-support] pgadmin 1.4 not remembering password

I just installed pgadmin 1.4. When I create a new connection and
supply the password, it only seems to remember it until I restart.
Then I get the message "Error connection to the server: fe_sendauth:
no password supplied"

When I look at %APPDATA%/postgresql/pgpass.conf it look normal with
the password and all. Is there something I am missing?

Regards,
Collin

TIP 6: explain analyze is your friend