meta-topic: the mailing list

From: "Nick Fankhauser" <nickf(at)ontko(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-jdbc" <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2001-11-05 16:14:22
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

I've noticed this AM that two messages that I sent within a couple of
minutes of each other arrived in reverse order and showing an interval of
about 30 minutes.

Another post from someone else arrived on the list 3 days after the copy
that was cc-d to me arrived here.

Are other people seeing similar problems?

Should we be concerned & alert somebody, or is this explainable as normal in
some way?

-Nick

Nick Fankhauser nickf(at)ontko(dot)com Phone 1.765.935.4283 Fax 1.765.962.9788
Ray Ontko & Co. Software Consulting Services http://www.ontko.com/