RE: How to do this in pgsql?

From: "Michael S(dot) Kelly" <michaelk(at)axian(dot)com>
To: "Larry ganga giri" <linuxfan(at)england(dot)com>, <pgsql-sql-owner+M349(at)hub(dot)org>
Cc: <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: How to do this in pgsql?
Date: 2000-04-20 23:52:09
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi Larry,

I'm something of a newbie to PostgreSQL myself, but I just happened to be
reading the section in Bruce Momjian's book that discusses how to display a
table's structure in psql. The command is "\d <table_name>".

The user-defined types will be in chapter 16, which is, as yet, unwritten.
But the Programmer's Guide seems to discuss this topic.

If you haven't looked at Momjian's book yet, I highly recommend you download
a copy.

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/awbook.html

Good luck,

-=michael=-