Re: Access 2002/PostgreSQL ODBC Inactivity

From: "Alan R(dot) Johns" <alan(at)graphicsuniversal(dot)com>
To: "Janet Borschowa" <borschow(at)roguewave(dot)com>, <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Access 2002/PostgreSQL ODBC Inactivity
Date: 2002-10-04 23:38:29
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Thanks Janet. I'm sorry, I should have mentioned that.

I'm using the latest MDAC 2.7 and Jet 4.0 SP6 drivers on all the different
OS's.

Inexplicably, the SP6 version of Jet 4.0 is not listed on Microsoft's Data
Access page (at least I can't find it). Only SP3 is listed. Here is the link
to Jet 4.0 SP6 for Access 2002:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=KB;EN-US;Q282010

-Alan