Access 2000 & Views

From: "Alan R(dot) Johns" <alan(at)graphicsuniversal(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Access 2000 & Views
Date: 2001-11-06 17:27:02
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I'm having a problem when trying to link to a PostgreSQL view from Access
2000. I get the following error: "The size of a field is too long.". There
is nothing "long" about any of my fields and I've tried to link to even the
simplest of views receiving the same error. Regular tables link with no
problems.

With Access 97, the exact same view(s) will link just fine and are fully
accessible. Am I missing something?

Specs:
Redhat 7.2
PostgreSQL 7.1.3