RE: Another Problem Connecting to JDBC7.0

From: "B(dot)N(dot)V(dot) Raman" <raman(at)myself(dot)com>
To: "Matthew Hyatt" <mhyatt(at)studiosite(dot)com>, <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: Another Problem Connecting to JDBC7.0
Date: 2001-04-23 10:17:55
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi,

I think one of the solutions may be to uninstall jdk1.3 and install
jdk1.2.2. I had to do that to get my stuff working. Remember, the
jdbc7.0-1.2 driver notation means you are connecting to jdk1.2, not jdk1.3.
Since you have j2sdk1.2 also, check whether /usr/bin/java points to your
jdk1.3 or jdk1.2. And if there is no /usr/bin/java or /usr/bin/javac, create
soft links for them and point them to your jdk1.2

Hope this Helps..

Raman.