Re: Dead sequence

From: "Kelvin Varst" <kelvin(at)varst(dot)dk>
To: <pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Dead sequence
Date: 2003-11-04 17:41:16
Lists: pgsql-php

Hi again,

I just tried to reboot the server, and then it worked again. I executed my
code again, and then it hangs again! When I try to restart the PostgreSQL
service, it failes to stop the service. What am I doing wrong so bad, that
even the service hangs. I can use the "rest" of the PostgreSQL server, but
it is a bit slow.

Kelvin :-)