PQcmdTuples() declaration

From: Michael Klatt <mdklatt(at)ou(dot)edu>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PQcmdTuples() declaration
Date: 2002-11-05 16:54:11
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I am running version 7.1.3, installed as an RPM from Red Hat. According to
the documentation for libpq, function PQcmdTuples is declared as
'PQcmdTuples(const PGresult*)'. In my 'libpq-fe.h' include file it is
declared as 'PQcmdTuples(PGresult*)' (no const). Is this an error in the
documentation or my include file? I have changed the include file to match
the documentation, and I haven't noticed any negative effects so far.

Michael Klatt

University of Oklahoma
Environmental Verification and Analysis Center
3200 Marshall Avenue, Suite 110
Norman, OK 73072-8032

405.447.8412
405.447.8455 FAX
http://www.evac.ou.edu/

"It's easy to be virtuous when you can't afford the vice."