PGAccess in ver 7.1x

From: "Scott Muir" <wsmuir(at)islandnet(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PGAccess in ver 7.1x
Date: 2001-05-08 23:51:02
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I'm hoping I didn't miss this in previous notes...

I did see a thread about not being able to see queries in the views section
of pgaccess, and Constantin fixed this, thank you Consatantin..

I have 0.98.7 which afaik, is in the 7.1.1 tarball, and my only complaint is
that the functions tab shows all of the pgsql functions as instead of just
the user defined ones...

are there plans to hide the native functions from this list?

Thanks,
Scott.