Re: Server unreliability

From: Richard Welty <rwelty(at)averillpark(dot)net>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Server unreliability
Date: 2004-09-30 01:39:50
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-www

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 20:56:11 -0300 (ADT) "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy(at)postgresql(dot)org> wrote:
> As I mentioned in IRC, just so that everyone knows ... this is only for
> the archives, not the main site ... and there is no "contract that I have
> to put it up", so it can come down at a later date if we don't want it
> anymore ... but, there was no thought/intention of it for any of the other
> sites, only to tap into the archives site itself ...

i've used google adsense on one of my web sites since last january,
and in general the ads are well targeted, tasteful, and shouldn't tick
anyone off unless MySQL AB makes a big ad buy with PostgreSQL
as the targeted keyword.

richard
--
Richard Welty rwelty(at)averillpark(dot)net
Averill Park Networking 518-573-7592