RE: Odbc postgresql database is readonly

From: "Joe Shevland" <shevlandj(at)kpi(dot)com(dot)au>
To: "Michel Claes" <Michel(dot)Claes(at)dexia(dot)be>, "pgsql-interfaces" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: Odbc postgresql database is readonly
Date: 2000-06-29 03:54:34
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

There's two places to uncheck the read-only flag... in the datasource definition and also the global driver settings.

Also, make sure that your linked tables have a unique index or primary key defined as otherwise they'll be marked as read-only (Access needs a PK or index to do inserts/updates... well Access needs a lot of things :).

Cheers,
Joe