Re: 7.4 Press Release -- Draft #4

From: "Heather Carle" <hcarle(at)afilias(dot)info>
To: <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: 7.4 Press Release -- Draft #4
Date: 2003-07-24 14:32:26
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

I'm Afilias' Communications Manager and try to keep up with the discussion
on the list for areas where it is appropriate for us to help out. If anyone
ever has any questions for us regarding press/marketing please feel free to
direct them my way.

Difference between me and Andrew is I can "speak" for Afilias ... after
appropriate approvals of course ;)

Heather
--
Heather D. Carle